2007/09/04

Self-introduction first~

Hi, everybody, welcome to this blog for 2007GTG3-ABeam.

I believe everyone had wonderful days during this training or on the weekend in Shanghai. However, we didn't know each other very well because we had to pay more attention to the class. So I think we should do some self-introduction here, and you can tell us your feeling after training.

Just feel free to write something down here, PLZ!


Peter will be the first one, of course~~~

Name:
Peter Chung

Team:
7

Office:
AB-TW (HCM-BA)

Major:
BBA in Information Management, NCU, TW, 2001-2005
MBA in Human Resource Management, NCU, TW, 2005-2007

Hobby:
Tennis, Golf, Badminton, Music

Feeling:
After this training, I become more skilled in doing somethings, and have a deep impact to my thinking. I finished my personal SWOT analysis few days ago, and I found that I get some new weaknesses and threats, which means I have to deal with them by using my new strengths and opportunities. That's not easy, I think, but I will try my best in the future.

No comments: